Wednesday 24 October 2012

WoW, where did the time go?

So the typist got distracted.

Before Second Life there was World of Warcraft. Before Stacy there was Truesilver.

And (technicaly) Like Stacy, Truesilver was an Alt.

In both worlds, there was a Main called Raxiel

And now that wedding planning, and holiday planning, and university coursework are all behind me, and with the release of the new World of Warcraft expansion: Mists of Pandaria, The original Raxiel has been re-activated:




Appologies to those who were waiting for more skins for the SCS vehicles. I really do intend to finish the Nyan Cat skin for the Gator/Raptor, but the fact is it's just not fun for me. I enjoyed skinning the Sabre because I did it for myself and it gave me a chance to learn more about Photoshop. The UV mapping for the new vehicles is also a lot more fragmented making it significantly harder to do a proper wrap.
My other problem is, I'm not much of a multi-tasker. When I pick a project (be it creating skins for SL or gathering gear in WoW) I throw myself into it almost to the exclusion of anything else. I'm not done with SL, but it was my obsession for 2 years. I'm not leaving, my partner is still there. But for now… its WoW.

More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment